WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
The experience has been acquired after a lot of toil in the field and learning is the real extract of this experience.
20 long years of working in core Safety, Health and Environment areas in different terrain and diverse organizational
setups has fortified to the extent that a strong building of safety can be built on.
This could become possible because of a few facts as mentioned here:
- Worked independently as Head-Site Safety/HSE since 1998
- Worked with team size ranging from 2 to 50
- Collaborative working in multi-cultured organization with diverse workforce in size rangingfrom 500 to 8000
- Steered Safety/HSE in organization challenged with Hazardous/Dangerous and Red Category (major polluting) nature
- Attended 50+ training, seminars, conference workshops on EHS held at national/international level
- Coordinated HSE audits/visits of national and international teams including FM/AEON/Ikea/Walmart/JCPenney/Tesco
- Having exposure of global HSE standard of manufacturing as well as process industry
- Wide band working from operational plant to construction site
- Handled ethical and HR compliances in 100% EOU to meet standards of overseas buyers
- High rated feedback trainers on topics relating EHS, Motivation, Business Excellence philosophy
Training and assignment have been successfully conducted in varied industries across the country. Following is a few indicative list: